Supported Protocols - Agregore Browser
Information about the supported protocols within Agregore and their functionality
- BitTorrent (
- Able to view contents of torrents
- Stream video and image data
magnet: URIs to
- Resolve mutable torrents
- Hypercore (
- Able to read from archives
- Able to resolve
- Able to write, create and modify archives
- Gemini (
- Able to read from gemini servers
- Render Gemini pages as HTMLs
- No certificate management code yet
- IPFS (
- Able to read from IPFS CIDs, IPLD public keys, and IPLD DNSLink domains.
- Able to
POST data into IPFS
- Able to
POST data into IPNS
- SecureScuttlebutt (
- Connect to existing running SSB node
- Able to load
ssb: URLs (messages, blobs)
- Translate cipherlinks to
- (soon) POST to SSB?
Here are some protocols we'd like to add, but haven't had the time to yet. Feel free to open a GitHub issue if you'd like to tackle them!
PRs for more protocols are welcome.